alternative to white horse energy

tiggipop

Visit site
after years of good service the past 3 years have been traumatic with unreliable deliveries etc.. sending 24 tonne trucks when its noted max 7.5 with restricted access etc..

today i have just tried to place my normal 3 monthly order of 1 full pallet to be told that the max they now deliver on a 7.5 tonne is 50 bags not the full pallet of 65 bags.. and the price of this works out at approx £1 bag more expensive

so now asking for recommendations for alternative suppliers please

thanks

Sandstone1

Visit site
I am in same position at the moment, have used white horse energy for several years but the last couple of deliveries have been a pain. looking for a new bedding. prefer wood pellets.

tiggipop

Visit site
I am in same position at the moment, have used white horse energy for several years but the last couple of deliveries have been a pain. looking for a new bedding. prefer wood pellets.[/QUOTE

I have now had 2 deliveries from blue ribbon horse bedding.... such a difference in customer service & delivery company

Their Non branded pellets have an offer mad25 which means full pallet £230... which is why I ordered the 2nd pallet so soon after receiving the 1st ??