Am I alone...? Nutty horse for last 6 weeks!

Squidge90

Visit site
Yes my lovely incredible 4yo entered 2016 as a demon! Totally not listening to anything I ask and broncing and rearing whenever asked to do anything! Last time I rode on Saturday she was lovely again though

This gives me hope. My lovely sedate 4yo warmblood has been a complete ASBOpony in the last couple of days. I'm hoping it's just a phase before I start investigating 🤗

Annagain

Visit site
My two are behaving as they normally do. The thug is still a thug and the slug is still a slug. However, they have suddenly started eating only about half of what they normally do and M's sugar rash (he gets scabby back legs if he eats too much sugar) has returned. Despite 40m around the gate being like a swamp, the rest of the field is ok and given that the only sugar he gets in his diet is from grass, the spring grass must be coming through already.

My cherry blossom tree is starting to flower as well, that's unheard of before March. This weather has a lot to answer for.

ljohnsonsj

Visit site
This gives me hope. My lovely sedate 4yo warmblood has been a complete ASBOpony in the last couple of days. I'm hoping it's just a phase before I start investigating ��

Don't get your hopes up to much, she was a total t**t again last night! Squeeling with the broncs this time!!! My 4yo comes home from the breaking yard at weekend... I'm in for lots of fun.

Ellevis

Visit site
Mines a bit mad at the minute! A few days ago when tied up outside the barn someone came past with a wheelbarrow with some shavings bales in - queue horse becoming manic pulling away terrified jumping around- can't walk past him with a barrow at all now without him breaking into hysteria

Olliepoppy

Visit site
Well I thought I was all alone with mine turning into a complete fud the last couple of months. He won't stand still for anything, can't groom him, doesn't want his feet picked up, doesn't want his saddle on, won't stand to be mounted, can't go anywhere on his own, thinks everything outside his field is going to kill him.. The list goes on.. So glad to hear it's not just mine!!