am i being stupid?

Tia

Visit site
I've no idea if there is one to bring bitches back into heat, but I would be surprised if there isn't something. HCG is used for horses so I would have expected that there is something similar for dogs? Maybe they even use HCG for dogs??

CAYLA

Visit site
I didnt think there was one either.........there is a misc-allience injection u give to help prevent them become preggers after being caught........which brings them back into season.............but not sure if there is a one to bring them into season.
confused.gif
if so dont do them at my practice anyway
confused.gif

milor

Visit site

season induction in bitches is problematic; Recently, use of the dopamine agonists cabergoline for 3-6 days after onset of proestrus has been reported to induce fertile seasons Average length of treatment was 16-19 days. Use of deslorelin implants may also be effective for induction of seasons - so yes you can but it is VERY difficult !

CAYLA

Visit site
Hey...........MILOR i AM ON THOSE TABLETS......to shrink a pituitary growth in my brain.....and reduce my PROLACTIN levels.....well I never.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Funny enough I was having probs with my own seasons LOL
grin.gif
grin.gif

milor

Visit site
Yep - this is true - my bitches always follow one another into season - same with humans too - a group of women who live to gether will have their periods at roughly the same time - aint nature wonderful
laugh.gif