Am I just a total walkover?!

Blackhawk

sublimedesigns.moonfruit.com
Update on the post I made about J being moved without my permission, then going through a fence due to stressing about being away from his fieldmates and cutting himself up.

X - girl who moved him
Y - girl who does no work

I finally managed to get through to X who moved him, who said that she was sorry he cut his leg up but she was really stressed out as she had to poo pick lots on the weekend (when she is supposed to do it ) as girl Y hadn't done it on Friday. So she got YOs permission and moved J and total layabout Ys horse to another field. (field where X knew J gets very stressed)

Sorry, where the hell do I fit into this equation?! Why the hell was my bloody horse moved?! Why does no one seem to give a toss about his welfare??? I've tried to point out that I did 9 barrowloads this week in total, when I am contratced to do 3. So I was well within my contract.

I am being [****] on by everyone it seems and I have no idea how to stand up for myself. I'm practically in tears and have a cut up and stiff horse for what seems like no reason at all.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Blackhawk

I'm not confrontational at all. I'm much more at home just sulking around my house then having the guts to confront someone. I'm so upset and angry that someone sould do this for no reason that I can see, but I can't vent it all out.
frown.gif

ruscara

Visit site
I am afraid I really can't advise you, because the situation is totally alien to me. It is horrid and awful and I can see how frustrated, upset and angry you are, and with good reason. The person to sort this out should be your YO, but you say she gave permission for J to be moved? Presumably Y is contracted to do poo picking, and is not doing her share; therefore I can't understand why X should feel she had to do Y's share?
It is the YO who should sort it, really.
frown.gif

Blackhawk

I can understand how annoyed X is about Y not doing her share. However, I also do part of Ys share! Maybe my problem is that I don't whine and moan, but rather just get on with doing the work.

My YO tries to keep everyone happy so I was told 'Theres no point in getting annoyed about it.'

YO has the authority to move J, but someone should have told me so I could have been there to make sure he was ok.
frown.gif

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
I assumed so. Im just ultra mean and would of been straight round there and had her pinned up against the wall.
grin.gif

I agree with MM, its the YO that should sort it out. Perhaps formal letters are in order to both parties. Get your contract altered to accomadate such happenings in the future, if it doesnt so already. If it does get tough - it is there to work on your side too. Id be after a serious apology from aforementioned dimwit, plus vets/treatment fees (I mean down to the last ml of Hibiscrub).
Good luck. Im sure it wasnt done with a vendetta against you in mind, just complete lack of brains on the perpetrators part.

Blackhawk

LOL do you want to come round for me?!
grin.gif

I was considering letters, SN has been very kind and offered to help.

I'm thankfully leaving the yard soon, which is another reason why I think the YO just wants to ignore the problem.

I have shared a field with this girl for months and we've got along great and our horses have bonded really well. Theres never been a problem before girl Y was intoriduced.

I just wish she had been a mature adult about it and asked me what was going on before charging ahead and getting my horse injured
mad.gif

Blackhawk

His cuts will probably stop him from showing, which is the end result I wanted after bringing him on all winter. They're from just above his hock down to his coronet and wrapped right round his leg.