Am I the only one who wears kids Jods ?

horse.love92

Visit site
Yes I have made a discovery , I fit well into kids Jods size 28" so I now buy the toggi pairs for £12.00 for every day use instead of the adults £40 pairs !! Anyone else do this ?

showjumpingfilly

Visit site
I did - until I had a big very late growth spurt Recently! Saved me fortunes! Breeches were always still at ankle length but now they fit properly.

rara007

Visit site
Yup- I'm not tiny either- just not very shapely :p And short ;) So about age 14-16 jods do me just fine :)

slumdog

Visit site
I'd never thought of this! Jod sizing always confuses me though.

I wear kids jeans etc saves me a fortune. Although not sure I want to look younger, a man at a local show last Sunday thought I was 14 on my 13.2 (had my 8 year old son with me!) which wouldn't have been too bad but took a trip to a&e the next day and the X-ray man also thought I was his big sister! So clearly I do look 14 lol (I'm 26)

Sol

Visit site
I do. Only ever found one pair of ladies breeches that fit, and had to go down to a 22" in them... yet most of the time ladies 24" don't fit? I conclude I'm oddly shaped, but kids jods always fit fine! Tried well over 20 pairs of breeches right up to the most expensive ones last winter, nothing even came close. Weeeiirdd!

camilla4

Visit site
I bought all kids size Pikeur, Eurostar and Cavallo when I went to Germany. Recently discovered Dressage Deluxe do a size 20 (ladies) which does seem to fit!

Clear Light, I take a size 20 in Pikeur adult sizes - can I ask you what size you take in the children's range?

Polos

Visit site
me! I wear decathlon age 14 Jodhpurs and I also have a kids riding hat, it was vat free! :) I needed new jodhpurs and I couldn't afford to pay the expensive prices of adult ones so I bought ids ones :p

Princess P

Visit site
Ooh good idea!

I wear kids trainers as I'm a size 3 1/2 and they are much cheaper!

If I'm 5'2 and a clothes size 10 and 26" in ladies jods does anyone know which kids jods would fit me (if any?!)?

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I do to I am a ladies 24 or 26 so I can wear kids size 28 they are so much cheaper and fit more like breeches rather than all that bulk round the ankle with jods, even my show ones are kids size.

Molasses

Visit site
Kids decathlon for me too, tis fab
Also fit teens backprotector which is a good 50quid cheaper than adults. Some advantages to having no chest lol!

JustKickOn

Visit site
I need to try the jods, hadn't thought of that, but I have a rather curvy size 10 rear end so many struggle perhaps...

I do however fit in the junior jackets and shirts...

Brightbay

Visit site
:eek: I'm 50 too, but my favourite pair are Caldene Three Tech - I fit the largest kid's size, which fortunately comes in "long" :D They're discontinued now, I think I may have bought up every last paid on eBay (at about £12 a pair...)

ETA - I also fit a Harry Hall kid's size hat...

Juni141

Visit site
I bought all kids size Pikeur, Eurostar and Cavallo when I went to Germany. Recently discovered Dressage Deluxe do a size 20 (ladies) which does seem to fit!

Me too... I get gorgeous breeches for a fraction of the price...and they fit me!

There has to be some advantages to being 5'1!! ;)