www.ipcmedia.com
Who's going??
smile.gif

and

How wet do you think we are going to get
tongue.gif

hedgehog1

Visit site
qualified but not going, horse rudely snatched from me!

very wet id say (or maybe just blown away) but its really nice there so that might make up for it. or winning something would!

good luck

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
MM - i'm not but my mare is, she is in the 1.15 VW challenge and the 1.20 AC
smile.gif

cactus - sorry to hear that
frown.gif
(doesn't the same rider that qualified them have to ride them in the final), well at least you can stay dry!

langside - woo! which classes are you doing?
smile.gif

DD - Thankies
smile.gif
Luckily the whole county of Lancashire is between Liverpool and Cumbria, if it was in Cumbria I think I may be giving it a miss
crazy.gif
poor peeps, I know what its like to get flooded (thinks of Summer 2007
crazy.gif
)

dieseldog

Visit site
My geography is a bit sketchy, we went past it the other day on the way to cumbria.

OK big tip - check to see if Man U are playing at home the day you drive up as you will be stuck on the motorway from birmingham
frown.gif

It took us 7.5 hours to drive there the other day.

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
[ QUOTE ]
My geography is a bit sketchy, we went past it the other day on the way to cumbria.

OK big tip - check to see if Man U are playing at home the day you drive up as you will be stuck on the motorway from birmingham
frown.gif

It took us 7.5 hours to drive there the other day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the tip, I didn't think of that, I got caught in Man U traffic once a few years ago and don't want to repeat the experience
crazy.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Liverpool is indeed a LOOOONNNGGGG way from Cumbria!

[/ QUOTE ]

It didn't feel that long as we sat for many hours on the M5 an M6 all the way to Manchester, our car forget it had a third gear it was so bad. Every other car was full of red clad supporters. I went to Barrow is that south cumbria? I did see signs for the lakes.

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
[ QUOTE ]
were just doing the 1m now (trying to remain in discovery until blue chip qualifiers)

Are you going to watch your pone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, we did Blue Chips Disco Champs with this mare last year and it was a great show, hope you qualify
smile.gif

and yes I will be
smile.gif

freyaandrogue

Visit site
unfortunatly we didnt quailify form the second rounds this time!! good job as poor pony has now got a rather large ulcer in his mouth so is bitless for a couple of weeks
wink.gif

however i will be there hopefully both weekend days grooming for my instructor in the 90cm and 1.10
smile.gif

louisevictoria

Visit site
*sniff* didn't get to do my second round as pony overeached the day before and bruised his heel.

but aiming for Blue Chip instead now as I can always have a crack at the Amateurs next year, plus I highly doubt I would have gone to the final anyway as it is too far away.

showjump

Visit site
Il be jumping the 1.10 amd 1.15.

Shouldnt be too wet, im only 20mins away. Weather forcast is for drier but colder weather. We may freeze instead!!

See you there guys, good luck!
grin.gif