Amateur Showing Champs *with pics*

fjudge

Visit site
Well...i wont go through it all in detail! But...

<u>Day 1 </u>-

Novice WH Horse 2'3 - 1st
Open WH Horse 2'9 - 2 stops at ditch, 2nd
(So into eve. performance for championship of ring 4)

skye5.jpg

<u>Day 1 Eve performance</u> -

Did the pairs with a pony skye had never met or practiced with!!! Was quite amusing and i just went round with Amy saying "kick" the whole time!!! hehe you will see why with the pics...
Anyways, Amy and i won the pairs!
laugh.gif

pairs.jpg

pairs2.jpg

Then in the ring 4 championship, skye was very good, despite spooking in my gallop ::) and we got...CHAMPION!!!
blush.gif
Mum had come down for the night and everyone was so happy she got champion. She was such a good girl :-*

skye6.jpg

<u>Day 2</u> -

Riding horse - 1st
Intermediate WH horse - 1 pole, 3rd
Ridden hunter - looked rather small against the huge horses!! But came a respectable 3rd
laugh.gif

Grand Priz WH horse - 2nd :)
(Into championship for ring 1 and 4)

skye-1.jpg

<u>Day 2 Eve. Performance</u> -

Not placed in ring 1 (ridden) championship, the lady liked skye very much, but the man wanted the bay to go reserve, so he argued his way!
frown.gif
oh well.

Same in the workers championship, but skye was very well behaved again.

Supreme - Not placed, but skye went very well and was very good.

skye3.jpg

skye2.jpg

skye4.jpg

She was absolutely shattered after doing 4 classes and going in to the eve performance 3 times on the second day. She was an absolute STAR all weekend. :-*

Some more pics of the eve performance on day 1...(some scary pics of skye with funny eyes!!)...

th_PICT0059.jpg

th_PICT0048.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

th_PICT0061.jpg

PICT0062.jpg

PICT0063.jpg

skye3-1.jpg

Sorry there are so many pics!!!

Gingernags

Visit site
Well done, sounds like fun! I really, really earned my own little rosette yesterday - it was bl**dy hard work, though Asti was still bouncing even at the end!

Got an proper endurance ride to look forward to in October, methinks I need to fitten up!

Looks like you are getting on well with Skye too, thats a lot of rosettes you'll have been picking up. Its a real shame you're not closer and could have a "second string" to compete! So it looks like Asti is retired as a show pony, but reborn as an endurance horse/novice dressage pony and after the rain and mud we've had - swamp thing!

bellasmum

Visit site
WELL DONE!!! Frankie and Skye – you both look marvellous and look as if you thoroughly enjoyed yourselves! – very biased towards Skye as choked myself up a bit as she is the spit of my old SHP/Worker Barney!! Carry on the fantastic work