Amazing days hunting

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Just thought I would share as I have been having serious doubts about my horses desire to go eventing I know he has the ability and can do it but I have been worrying about his brain. Today he was super dooper - I have only hunted him once before and we did not do very much. Today we had a great day jumped lots of post and rails, 3 hedges and about 6 ditches. Only 3 of us jumped the hedges and he just really took them on. He has shown me today he is really brave and that I need to somehow iron out the niggles he has eventing. Feeling totally elated and now going to try and get a couple of days with Taunton Vale who have some lovely big hedges.

kick_On

Visit site
nothing better that a good couple of days hunting to put the grrr................ back into a eventer, it what i do and i love it
grin.gif
grin.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Hunted with Weston Harriers but knew it was good upright country. But friend out today is going to sort us out with a good meet at TV if you still want to come. Sounds so much fun from what she was saying - loads of hedges!

BBs

Visit site
So pleased you had a fab day hun!

Sounds like a great day. Only 3 of you jumping WTF!!!!!! On saturday over 100 jumped the fences
frown.gif
the rest of us (about 40) just stayed out of the way of the carnage!!

Bossanova

Visit site
Oooh glad you had a good day- may have to join you with TV, only advantage with staying with Mendip is that I can hack to nearly ever saturday meet right up to xmas. She makes her debut next week so if she's good, may have to make the effort I suppose