Amber is in foal!!

Ambers Echo

Visit site
Omg I can’t believe it! I said let’s give up after 4th attempt this year and vet said let’s try natural cover with his own stallion (a class 1 RID) - no charge. He said once she conceives she will probably take with no problem in future. One last throw of the dice. He’s just rung to say she’s in foal and should we terminate quickly so she can try again with AI from the stallion I wanted? Nooooooooo!!! I can’t possibly get rid of Amber’s baby. I didn’t understand that’s what he had in mind but he is happy either way. So I’m going to be having a little (big) RID/ISH foal. Soooo happy. And slightly in shock! Apparently horse has the most gorgeous temperament. A real gentleman.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I'm so pleased for you AE and I believe that an ID stallion is more likely to produce a brilliant future horse for you or for Katie to keep forever than the TB you originally chose. Some things are meant to be!

PS this is going to be the longest HHO foal watch ever!

Ambers Echo

Visit site
He’s only 16hh so hopefully foal will still end up not tooooo big. Black. So what colour possibilities is a black sire with a chestnut mare going to produce?

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Oh that's amazing news!!! Congratulations to you and Amber!!! Time to start the 'who's got what cooking for 2022' thread I feel!
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png

Mule

Visit site
Omg I can’t believe it! I said let’s give up after 4th attempt this year and vet said let’s try natural cover with his own stallion (a class 1 RID) - no charge. He said once she conceives she will probably take with no problem in future. One last throw of the dice. He’s just rung to say she’s in foal and should we terminate quickly so she can try again with AI from the stallion I wanted? Nooooooooo!!! I can’t possibly get rid of Amber’s baby. I didn’t understand that’s what he had in mind but he is happy either way. So I’m going to be having a little (big) RID/ISH foal. Soooo happy. And slightly in shock! Apparently horse has the most gorgeous temperament. A real gentleman.
Yaaa ??????