AMIGO rugs

KatB

Visit site
YES! have lwt t/o, hwt t/o and hwt stable and bug rug, all fab value for money, never rubbed and last well. If a T/o, make sure is 1200denier.

miller

Visit site
Have the new Amigo Plus turnout 1200 denier with neck and think it is pants - first time I used it we had a heavy shower (around 15 mins) horse was wet through where rain leaked thorugh seam between neck and rug part - brilliant fit and I loved the rug - till I used it.

I have it on trial for one of the horse mags so didn't pay for it but would have demanded a refund if I had (am actually going to do a diy job with some silicone sealer on it)

BBs

Visit site
Just bought my first ever one! the insulator rug (200g) and I am very pleased with it
smile.gif

Stasha22

Visit site
I have a L/W and M/W turnout and would highly recommend them both. Have not had any leakages and the LW is a couple of years old now.

Theresa_F

Visit site
Just bought a MW turnout. Not used yet, but whilst I bought a 6', the length round the barrel is good - covers very nicely but I do wonder how long it will fit as it doesn't seem to generous on the neck/chest and he is going to be one chunky beast.

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
Oh i have the whole wardrobe almost! Love the make! Head collar Blimming brillant and amazing price i would pay £20 for it cost £10. My travle boots -haven't used them yet but there cool colour so instant coolness!
grin.gif
Med stable rug-Love it! Plus turnout med-Hadnt used it but lovely fit and super nice! Though now im worried after seeing other posts
crazy.gif