Pictures An appreciation post..

ImmyS

Visit site
Just a soppy appreciation post about being privileged enough to have animals in my life. Just the time spent with them, the fresh air and the peace it brings to the soul ❤️

Will probably feel very different in a couple of months in the depth of winter so wanted to share the good vibes now ?

Please share your recent pictures and moments that have brought you joy ☺️

C202CEB2-0C43-4CD5-A499-7DE3D260F7DD.jpeg29D2F539-675C-4F27-BF68-02FF0F892AF5.jpeg75C729A0-EAD6-495A-84AB-F73C99D16D13.jpeg995AF2F5-F520-465E-B2BF-5FFBC0D85095.jpeg5F2D78F0-FDD4-4A05-94D8-69C078D8EBDF.jpeg

Flicker

Visit site
Just a soppy appreciation post about being privileged enough to have animals in my life. Just the time spent with them, the fresh air and the peace it brings to the soul ❤️

Will probably feel very different in a couple of months in the depth of winter so wanted to share the good vibes now ?

View attachment 79736View attachment 79737View attachment 79738View attachment 79739View attachment 79740
Beautiful photos

Reactions: TPO

southerncomfort

Visit site
I'm feeling grateful for my husband today.

I wouldn't have achieved half the things I have with my youngster if it weren't for him. He's been endlessly supportive and helpful. His belief in me and my pony has picked me up when I've doubted myself and my abilities.

Also, grateful and thrilled to have such a wonderful pony who makes me smile every day. ? oh and the kids obviously....grateful for them too! ?

ImmyS

Visit site
I'm feeling grateful for my husband today.

I wouldn't have achieved half the things I have with my youngster if it weren't for him. He's been endlessly supportive and helpful. His belief in me and my pony has picked me up when I've doubted myself and my abilities.

Also, grateful and thrilled to have such a wonderful pony who makes me smile every day. ? oh and the kids obviously....grateful for them too! ?

love it ❤️❤️ Spreading the love!

DizzyDoughnut

Visit site
I'm feeling so grateful today to have 2 lovely ponies and live in really nice place.

I got to the field tonight and both of my ponies heard me coming so started walking down the field to meet me, halfway baby pony got impatient with walking and launched himself into a clumsy charge across the field, closely followed by my old pony, they both skidded to a stop just in front of me, I was slightly concerned that the young one would misjudge his stopping distance, spatial awareness is not his strong point but he stopped in time and then practically shoved his nose into his headcollar. I love that he's so enthusiastic and eager to do stuff I've had him about a month now and every time I see him I still can't believe he's actually mine, he's so willing, clever and has the most friendly curious cheeky nature. Although any tips for anchoring down buckets and the water trough in the field would be appreciated, buckets tend to get thrown everywhere then carried off up the field to get stamped on luckily they're the bendy flexible ones.

On my way home from seeing the ponies I drove along the sea front, all the fishing boats were in and it just smelt like when we went to the seaside as kids. I'm so lucky to now live about 300 yards from the sea.

ImmyS

Visit site
I'm feeling so grateful today to have 2 lovely ponies and live in really nice place.

I got to the field tonight and both of my ponies heard me coming so started walking down the field to meet me, halfway baby pony got impatient with walking and launched himself into a clumsy charge across the field, closely followed by my old pony, they both skidded to a stop just in front of me, I was slightly concerned that the young one would misjudge his stopping distance, spatial awareness is not his strong point but he stopped in time and then practically shoved his nose into his headcollar. I love that he's so enthusiastic and eager to do stuff I've had him about a month now and every time I see him I still can't believe he's actually mine, he's so willing, clever and has the most friendly curious cheeky nature. Although any tips for anchoring down buckets and the water trough in the field would be appreciated, buckets tend to get thrown everywhere then carried off up the field to get stamped on luckily they're the bendy flexible ones.

On my way home from seeing the ponies I drove along the sea front, all the fishing boats were in and it just smelt like when we went to the seaside as kids. I'm so lucky to now live about 300 yards from the sea.

sounds idyllic ❤️❤️

eahotson

Visit site

View attachment 79736View attachment 79737View attachment 79738View attachment 79739View attachment 79740
Lovely.

southerncomfort

Visit site
Something that's put a spring in my step!

I've had my youngster just over a year and in all that time he's never called to me.

We've had a lovely busy week together doing lots of different fun things and a couple of evenings ago he saw me coming to check on him and called really loudly to me. Ever since then he's been very chatty indeed. ?

He makes my heart my heart sing this pony, he really does. ?

dorsetladette

Visit site

I've had my youngster just over a year and in all that time he's never called to me.

We've had a lovely busy week together doing lots of different fun things and a couple of evenings ago he saw me coming to check on him and called really loudly to me. Ever since then he's been very chatty indeed. ?

My little youngster comes over to say hello and investigate every morning. His happy little face makes my heart melt

ImmyS

Visit site

aww so lovely!

Sealine

Visit site
I desperately wanted a pony when I was growing up but had to wait until I was in my 30s before I bought my own. I’m in my 50s now but every when I look at my horse I think how lucky I am to have such a lovely horse. He really is all my childhood dreams come true.