and another poll

Are men given a hard time on here?

• Total voters

Henmen

Visit site
Dont get a bill , i just pay when i know im due, he gets a check on the 25th (when i came), or cash on 28th (payday).

Greyhound

Visit site
I pay monthly, by standing order so easily
grin.gif

I am also one month in hand

Gh

Ginn

Visit site
I always pay 4 weeks in advance and as my YO lives opposite I pop it over sometime the week its due -usually before, sometimes after. Half the time she's forgotton its been 4 weeks already!

ruscara

Visit site
We pay our stable/grazing bill by standing order, and our livery services bill weekly or monthly depending on our arrangement with YM. I always try to pay immediately I get the bill. I do think this is only polite. After all, she never says, 'I will do your horse for you, but you may have to wait a couple of days'.!

KJJ

Visit site
I pay on online banking before it's due, I never get an invoice.. if I do it aways say I owe them and get told to ignore it (because I don't owe them) and I am a month in hand.

lizzie_liz

Visit site
Within 3 days of being given the bill as it also includes the Hay we have bought for the month, and wormer if they were wormed that month.

Oaksflight

Visit site
I pay weekly but am a week in advance. Get invoice on Friday, usually paid by the Monday, but sometimes it's late, sometimes it's early! I'm very random, as pay in cash so it's when I remember to go to the bleeding cash point.