And over rainbow bridge he hopped

Bearsmum

Visit site
I had to let Brian my house bunny go on Saturday, he had an inoperable tumour & had lost a lot of weight over the last few weeks, he was refusing to eat last week so we rushed him in to our lovely vets & upped his pain killers, although he showed an initial improvement, it was short lived & we decided to call it a day. The house seems so empty with no fluffies left- just an elderly tortoise. Might have to start looking at 'adopt an oldie' again now as I think I need to fill the space, our very old spaniel passed away over a year ago.

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
Sorry to hear about Brian, very sad when we lose one of our pets. People who don't have pets don't understand.

agree with this, most people do not understand our love for them. They aren't 'just' animals they're people... fluffy people

Sorry for your loss OP, you did whst was best for him.
RIP little bunny x

EllenJay

Visit site
I'm so sorry to read this. Losing any family member is heartbreaking, no matter how tiny/fluffy they are. Xx

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
so sorry, i felt really embarassed when i was blubbing in the vets after having my guinea pig PTS, they were all lovely and made me feel better. no matter how small they are they are still part of the family ..i am sure there are a couple of rabbits or dog who need a loving home...

Stiff Knees

Visit site
I'm so sorry to hear that, small furries are so reliant on us for their care it makes their loss very hard to bear. 😢

Bearsmum

Visit site
Thank you all for your kind comments, I'm finally feeling a little better & have contacted Caessr about adoption; we had always had a dog until Dec 17 when we lost LB, didn't get another as worried about Brian's reaction, but now it's starting to feel right to fill the void

Fabled Thoroughbred

Visit site
This is late, but I’m so sorry. I’ve got my bunny, and I can’t imagine losing her. When I was little, I had a big gray bunny who lived outside. He dug himself out of his hutch, and we assumed that he’d run away with his wild bunny “girlfriend.” We’d seen her outside his hutch and I’ve even thought that I’ve seen him. My friends thought I was so ridiculous for being sad. Sending my condolences.