Andrew Nicholson "Style" Event Saddle???

SJCharl19

Visit site
Hi, any help would be much apprechiated. I am currently looking for an Andrew Nicholson "style" event saddle for my horse and having tried him in a couple of saddle this is the only type which seems to fit him well and he is happy to jump in. Does anyone know of any second hand ones? or where i could possibly find 1? not looking for a brand new one, as he has just had 2 new saddles brought for him and yet they are still not right :-/

Or is there any saddle that are like these? He is a funny horse who doesnt like the saddle to sit to far down his back so it has to be short, and he doesnt like a saddle with alot at the front........hes an odd horse for a big 17hh built bus :)

Charlotte

goneshowjumping

Visit site
i have just brought one of these saddles, and they are amazing! i did get told by the company they do not often come up 2nd hand, so think you might have a job finding one. i want their dressage saddle next, and I have searched and searched for 2nd hand but they just dont come up!

SJCharl19

Visit site
Thanks for all your comments. This seems to be the only saddle that my boy is comfortable jumping in, they are fantastic saddle!! I will keep my eye out on ebay, as i do know they are hard to get hold of. If anyone knows of anyone that is selling one please let me know.

Charlotte