Anglesey

humblepie

Visit site
Not sure if will get many views here but anyone on the board live in Anglesey and have recommendations on places to visit and good places to eat. Going to be there for a few days. Thanks in advance.

Ellibelli

Visit site
Not sure if will get many views here but anyone on the board live in Anglesey and have recommendations on places to visit and good places to eat. Going to be there for a few days. Thanks in advance.
Don't live in Anglesey, but can recommend Newborough forest and beach

Reri1826

Visit site
The White Eagle at Rhoscolyn is lovely.

Crabbing at Beaumaris and a visit to the lifeboat shop is my favourite, with chips or a visit to the cafe just off the pier. Definitely second Newborough. Lligwy beach is lovely, Trearddur bay also. Such a beautiful island with lots to see.

humblepie

Visit site
The White Eagle at Rhoscolyn is lovely.

Crabbing at Beaumaris and a visit to the lifeboat shop is my favourite, with chips or a visit to the cafe just off the pier. Definitely second Newborough. Lligwy beach is lovely, Trearddur bay also. Such a beautiful island with lots to see.
Thank you. Off to research

Petalpoos

Visit site
Picking up the tips with interest. I am going to be in a cottage in Anglesey at the end of this week for a week, so thanks for the (second hand) tips! We want to try and stay on the island rather than going over to other parts of Wales, so I will keep an eye on this thread.

Redders

Visit site
Agree with the white eagle, also the lobster pot is very tasty food. Rhosneiger is lovely, the walk to south stack lighthouse is definitely worth doing - lovely viewing spots for coastal birds.

humblepie

Visit site
We had a fab week in Anglesey as well. So many lovely beaches - walked out to the island from Newborough and to the church. Had a lovely Sunday meal at the Ship at Red Wharf Bay. Not pretentious just yummy. Mind you we kept calling it Red Dwarf bay.