Animal Communicator

Mellymoo1

Visit site
Think I've been a bit foolish!!

Has anyone had any reply from Catherine Walker yet? I paid her via Paypal on the 4th of October and not rec'd my reading. I've just noticed that her website is down and I'm wondering if she's disappeared!

Nickymac

Visit site
I got my reading last week, so it took about 3 weeks. She's had a house fire and a sick horse so there's a bit of a backlog. Let us know what you think when you do get it!

ClaireH78

Visit site
Me too!

Feel really stooopid. Don't even know why I done it. I paid her on October 26th.

I have been in email correspondence with her, her horse was injured and was at vets under treatment. She has told me I am 3rd in list on Friday, but still haven't received any reading over the weekend.

Think we could have made a mistake?!?

MrsMagoo

Visit site
No she will get back to you...I know she has a long list from being in undated from people on here lol
smile.gif
give her time....

Mellymoo1

Visit site
Hi Claire

She told me I was 9th on her list last week when I chased her!! I've been waiting nearly a month for my reading and still no news!

Admitedly, mine wasn't an urgent reason for the reading but I'm a bit worried that her site isn't there anymore.

Can you let me know if and when you get yours?

M
x

KJI_Lover

Visit site
You've all lost your marbles. Really, do you honestly believe she can cold read an animal??

It's all an exercise in self delusion. No harm except to your pockets.

the watcher

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
She's had a house fire and a sick horse so there's a bit of a backlog. Let us know what you think when you do get it!

[/ QUOTE ]

You would have thought with her talents she would have seen those coming.....no?

I'll get my coat

ClaireH78

Visit site
Hi Mellymoo

I will let you know as soon as she has replied.

I am a total sceptic but was very intreagued (sp!) especially after reading what she was able to tell some of the other people on here.

I thought why not!

Mellymoo1

Visit site
Yeah I was intrigued too!! I'm not totally sceptical but I'm just intrested to see what she comes up with.

Will post my reply on here once I receive it!

MDJO

Visit site
NOOOOOOOOOOOO... stop sending this woman your money ... search out previous posts (one recently entitled Horse Whisperer) and there are lots of examples of her fabricated readings and reams of excuses as to why she is always late....