animal communicators

so03

Visit site
After reading some posts about communicators on here, I decided to send a pic of my two to see if there is any truth in it.

I didn't believe or dis-believe, but did wonder how they ever do it from looking at a pic.

The communicator was very accurate.

She even described the owner of the horse my two share the field with. One of my horses was saying the owner rushes around, is very stressed and "rides and go's". Well do be honest she's not that bad but is stressy by nature and does rush off to look after her other ponies in another yard.

My Murph says he'd prefer to stay at home than go to shows so he can eat more (just like him) but says he does like to win prizes (and he does, it's very rare for him to come away with a rossette).

She said that Bonnie had a bad start in life and it wasn't til she was older that she got an owner all for herself. It's true Bonnie was passed from one owner to the other until she came into my care when she was 14.

She also told me about where they hurt, it was 100% true.

She said Murph's off side shoulder was further forward than his nearside. True, every saddler that comes out makes that comment. How does she know, she couldn't tell from the pic that's for sure.

It was amazing. What I didn't realise is that she can help find lost/stolen horses. She had been busy this week with a couple and a few sick animals.

Just thought I'd share with you all.
laugh.gif

Rosyryan

Visit site
I had a lady called margrit Coates out to see my connemara gelding who I took on as foulo owner was about to send him to slaughter( his thug daughter had beaten him up Dad also used to beat him up as well-delightful family--Dad had bought grade c sj for revolting daughter who had had 12 riding lessons so when he didn't come back with a ribbon he was disciplined. Anyway i tookhimon contacted previous owner who was horrified at the state he was in after 1 year with thug famlly Margrit Coates was excellent and really helped him and me to rehab him, now in happy home, her phone no was 01725-511904,it may have changed but she ia a registered animal and human healer.

pocket

Visit site
That sounds good, I would love to get someone to see Ralph, he is a rescue and I would love to know the circumstances that led him to his rescue when he was a yearling.

Also my pony died at christmas and would like to know if he's ok, daft ah
crazy.gif