Animal Communicators...

Hanz

Visit site
...Whats your views on them? And has anybody ever had one out?

Han
confused.gif

rrose

Visit site
depends who you have out, i havent had one but someone from my yard did, but to be honest how can you get that much information from a horse. are you having someone come out? i would like to but they could make it up... i dont really have a view of them. i would like to hear about true cases though as it does interest me.

goeslikestink

www.hozhatz.co.uk
haha

dont go paying for one --

a lot of stuff with the horse is common sense and if you read a good quailty bhs book it has a basic guide to expressions that in general will help people new to the horse world or not expreince to understand them
the other way of understanding a horse is to have a good quality teacher/trainer to show you how to ask a horse politely and how to to give clear signals and directions -- and how to listen to the horse
if --it naps, or bucks reason why -- could be tack, bad teeth, etc
a good trainer will also help you to listen to the horse
if he does your thinking for you- lets say at a jump takes off beofre you ready and antispates your moves--

as for the health-- diet holds the key--
in fitness, as in good condition, attiutude if overfed could be fat and lazy or could be fit and ott in aggression--
if under fed -- could be quiet and docile or good worker and work till it drops--
etc

and in general if a horse is happy has food in his belly and a nice bed to sleep on and grass to eat and water to drink
hes happy .

my thoughts its commonsense no communicator can tell what that horse has suffered has suffered - been abused both mentally and physically unless you know the previuos owner or you breed or you know yourself where that horse came from and follow his life.

i rescue horsesand ponies out of my own pocket, i have seen the worse state of mind the worse state of health and the worse state of living--

i can tell by there eyes when they have given up or feel unwanted and i cen tell by gerneral attutitude in the way they are and the things they do as to how it has eefcted them

and the only thing you can do is to take each one on its own merit and reverse which has been done and that can take years not weeks or days or over night -- years

weight one can be -- reverseved by diet and good husbandry
mind - ones thats a ball game in itself-- that can take years depending on the horse.

the last is in pain-- some it tack and teeth etc
but the odd few that nap and they have had all the checks via vets and all and sundry can be cancer-- as cancer can eefect the brian in the way of tumors-- and the attitude for those is down right dangerous-- i have 4 with brain tumors and unless you got pots of money to investigate the head which the average joe blogs hasnt -- then there only one answer rather than put that on another to try to rid themselves of a problem.

so in a word no....its commonsense they re act to how you act
the human hand teaches good or bad the human hand plays its part.

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
Ah, but then there is being able to tell their stories from looking at them...

Personally, I'm still up in the air, but only cos I swear I can listen in to horses sometimes. Not if I try, but I just get told stuff. Maybe I'm mad, maybe I am understanding them, but it's enough to make me wonder if people can hone in on this skill and use it.

of course, if I ever cracked it, I think i'd offer my services for free. So many horses need to be able to tell their owners to stop being so pathetic, stop wrapping them up in cotton wool and feeding them too many suppliments, to stop keeping them in stables when they don't need it and exactly what the horse will do if it sees those draw reins again... LOL!

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
I believe some people can communicate with animals. A lady at the yard can do this, I was talking to her about it and she said it's basically to do with the animal's spirit. Too complicated for me anyhow!
anyway, I think there are so many charlatans about that I wouldnt bother with it. You can tell by your horses expressions what it's thinking most of the time. I wouldnt pay for someone to come out and tell me my horse likes carrots with it's tea.....

threeponies

Visit site
I've had one out and I think what she told me was 50% made up. Some of what she said must have come from the horse because it was not obvious, but a bit of it was guesswork. After our 'reading', I took notes for other people and the same things came up a few times for other horses. That said, what she got right was spooky...

cornwallexracers

Visit site
one of our liveries had one out for her mare who had lost her foal, the communicator told them that she was very upset and missed her foal.

For a laugh I got them to come and 'communicate' with my horse who is the most grumpy foul thing on the planet but didn't tell them anything about him or his past. I got told that he was irritable and refused to 'talk' to the communicator.

Wow mind blowing or what! wether that was the individual communicator or not i don't know but personally i thought it was a load of cobblers.

baybeejay01

community.webshots.com
I do believe that there are a few people out there that do have the gift of being able to communicate with the horse's *spirit*. But I also truly believe that there are a million times more people who will scam your a*se off and therefore wouldn't bother with them!!

Hanz

Visit site
OK Thanks guys, I have a few websites for people I got out of a popular horse mag, havent been on yet as I think once I see them I will be bending over backwards to get them out!