Animal Communictors

fizzer

Visit site
had one out a couple of years ago, picked up quite alot that made sense, this is something that we all can do, trust and go with your instincts and listen to your horse

lister

Visit site
I had a lady called Gaynor Davenport visit my old horse she said she could speak to horses it was the most amazing thing i have ever witnessed. Highly recommend it

Nic

Visit site
We had a lady at our horses using them as demos for a class, she spent some time with ou wee opony, turned to my Mum and said " he misses his football"

We nearly fell over, several months before he had a football that we filled with ponynuts & he played with it til all the feed came out.

The dogs stole it and destroyed it before it was out in the bin, there is NO WAY she could have known
crazy.gif

Made me go all shivery!

Natalie_H

Visit site
I heard a story about a woman who was told by one of these communicators that her horse was upset because she always left him until last - she too went shivery because he was one of her quieter horses, so she always sorted the others out before him.

Not sure I'd want one to visit mine in case he told them horrible things about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skiddaire

www.digital-guilt.org
I had one come to see skid at the start of the year. some people thought i was mad but others said good on me.

this woman, cant remember her name christine something or other,she was on look north one night. anyway she walked in the stable and said did you know she has a weakness of the hocks, i was like no? she said that when she walked in it felt like she wanted to fall down - too much coffee perhaps??

she told me to give her some NAF blood liquid becuz she wasnt sure if she was aneamic or just slightly.

she said that skid felt unhappy, she felt like i didnt love her and that people made/make fun of her. well yeah they do. they take the mick out of her name becuz its skiddy when its shortened.

then she said that neddie had told her about a ring. what the heck that was about i dont know.

she put a 'spell' on her for 24 hours that would 'wash' the toxins out of her body and i was to phone back within 24 hours to tell her how she was doing. i didnt rnig back becuz i couldnt be bothered.

she also mentionned skid being friends with a light coloured horse possibly palamino. the closet to that colour is my mates 13.3 welsh cob jj who happened to die in his field a week after this happened.

thinkin back on it all.. i was only slightly convinced back then but now.. i dont know. im not sure i believe it. alot of what she said didnt seem to make sense to me.