Animo dressage tails.. BD legal colours?

liveryblues

Visit site
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone could help? My friend wanted to know if the Grey Animo dressage tailcoat is an allowable colour for BD?
It states in rule 42 dress code (BD rule book) that colour's of a dark conservative nature ie, Black, Navy, Bottle green, Dark grey are allowed. My friends question is.. would the grey on the Animo jacket be dark enough? She has emailed BD but will have to wait for a reply. I wondered if anyone in CR knew for sure?
this is a link, :)
http://www.coolequestrian.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=891

Tempi

Visit site
They are lovely, i really like :) As for emailing BD - you wil be waiting quite a while for a reply! It is best to ring them - all contact details are on their website and they'll put you through to the right person to ask.

Booboos

Visit site
I hope they say yes, it's lovely!

Two years ago I asked about a short navy jacket with a thin pale blue stripe and they said no!!! I didn't think it was exactly breaking the mould but apparently BD wouldn't have it!

delfonte

Visit site
They are under FEI Rules....I know alot of professionals will not touch and i my friend has one and it has started to fall apart !!