anky and joules

Malibu

Visit site
My mother would liek a new coat and has seen a joules one and an anky one too. has anyone out there got either of the brands and can tell me what they are like, i have joules but not a coat just jods etc.

Elise

Visit site
I've got Anky jods. I ordered my usual size but they come up massive
shocked.gif
I look ridiculous in them and got laughed at!!
wink.gif
May be best to try a coat on first in case they come up massive as well LOL

ETA Maybe she designed them whilst pregnant!!
grin.gif

miniemy

Visit site
My Partner has just bought me a Kyra K jacket for the winter OMG its fab. So warm, lots of pockets, a clippy thing on the side which comes in handy for keeping your hoof pick or keys on.

Dont know what the style is, but its long and in Jade colour. I love it....and him for buying it for me....spoilt rotten!!!!!!
grin.gif

FREESTYLER

Visit site
Umm, different to me... I am size 16 top (large boobs!) and got a large anky dressage shirt.... well it was not...!! I needed x-large in her size...It was very small for me! Only 36d but large did not fit!

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
I would never pay the money Joules charge for anything. I had a coat (dakota) and it lasted 1/2 a winter. As soon as I washed it it leaked from thereon in, and they're not warm either...oh, and the hood is rubbish.

I have a toggi coat (the perth) and it's great. waterproof (even though its not meant to be) and really cosy.

Other than that I think I'd rather go to somewhere like millets and get something for skiing or walking as they're alot more waterproof, breatheable and warm. Just got my son a fab peter storm coat for riding in and he loves it.

vickers22

Visit site
I bought a joules coat in the sale for £45, the one with the lining jacket you can take out that also turns into a gillet. So far i love it, have only had it for half a year but is going strong. I have taken the lining out and just use it as a jacket, is very nice and smart!

Blizzard

Visit site
I love my Caldene jacket as a winter warmer, but my traditional fave is my red Musto blouson, can wear loads of layers under it, usually end up looking heavily pregnant!

Kyra K stuff looks beautiful, not sure about how it wears though, cant afford it LOL

CSYMolly

community.webshots.com
Would say Anky will be better value for money but I think the jackets come up small. I have just bought a Kyra K jacket in a sale and it is fab, well worth the money sooo warm and real quality.