Anky Softshell Breeches

DorothyJ

Visit site
Seeing as I am venturing into the world of show jumping I am going to invest in a pair of white breeches :eek: have seen the Anky softshell ones at a really good price online.

Does anyone have them, what are they like and would you recommend them please? I have Toggi softshell breeches and love them, especially with the weather as it is so I do quite fancy a pair of Ankys but nervous about buying online without seeing them. Is the fit at all flattering (I need a bit of help on that front!) and are they decently thick material?

Does anyone know how the sizing comes up as they are available in S, M or L.

Many thanks :)

cobden99

Visit site
I have the coolmax not the softshell breeches but am very impressed with them. In ters of sizing though I have never seen them advertised as S,M,L, rather as european sizes. I have seen a website that says they come up a size bigger than pikeur and cavallo, but as somebody who owns all 3 makes I wouldnt say that is true at all - pikeur are small, anky true to size and cavallo on the large size - IMHO anyway :). Although please note this only applies to breeches - Anky jackets/tops are tiny !!

DorothyJ

Visit site
I have them in navy, there lovely but sizing is huge!!!! I went down a size compared to pikeur and euro star

Many thanks ellie_e. Are yours labelled S M L or with the actual waist size? If the former, can you suggest what size you think a 30" would be? Thank you.

ellie_e

Visit site
Nope mine labelled the standard gb22 etc, are the breeches high wasted? Can you post the link? Will have a look, but a 30" I would say a snug medium

ellie_e

Visit site
I bought mine from a shop on eBay too, good price!!! Get then you can always return, I had to exchange mine for a smaller size, I have lost weight so was unsure exactly what size i needed

DorothyJ

Visit site
Hi, I bought the breeches and they arrived today. I am so pleased with them! I think they are very stylish, the fit is great and the quality looks really good. Highly recommended especially if you can get them half price as I did :D

Gattino

New User
Visit site
I have the coolmax not the softshell breeches but am very impressed with them. In ters of sizing though I have never seen them advertised as S,M,L, rather as european sizes. I have seen a website that says they come up a size bigger than pikeur and cavallo, but as somebody who owns all 3 makes I wouldnt say that is true at all - pikeur are small, anky true to size and cavallo on the large size - IMHO anyway :). Although please note this only applies to breeches - Anky jackets/tops are tiny !!
Hi!
Any advice please on whether to order Anky in 34 or 36 when one is a size 8 weighing 112 pounds, hips 33 but waist about 25. Many thanks!