Another conformation CC request please

sandi_84

Visit site
Ok please ignore me being muddy, I know I look shocking :rolleyes::D But to be fair i'm immaculate under all that waterproof gear ;)

Sorry i'm using the old pic (a month ago) that's not exactly side on but I've not had a chance to get my camera out since then to get something other than a quick head shot or two :D

So can we have some CC on his conformation please?... be gentle with me! ;)

DSCN3032.jpg

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
The angle of the photograph makes it hard to assess his conformation. Do you have any that are taken side on, front on and from behind? The above photograph distorts his proportions because his head looks big due to it being closer to the camera. His shoulder looks very upright but may not in fact be upright at all. It is also not possible to see his hocks properly.

sandi_84

Visit site
Ok I'm going to get the camera up to the yard tomorrow to take some hopefully decent pics and let you all have a look. Sorry, never asked anyone to juge conformation before :eek:

milesjess

Visit site
Yeah agree with others. Get a side of with him standing square, one from rear and front...

Just gives an overall view an makes it easy to assess :)

sandi_84

Visit site
sandi- get someone to help you- you need someone to either hold the horse or take the photos... otherwise they move...! :p

take one from completely side on and then directly in front and behind. ;)

is he yours?

xx

Will get my sister to help me tomorrow and get some better pics up asap. Had I thought about it I would have realised this pic wasn't really suitable for asking about conformation but i've got my nose in a book reading about it and just whacked the post up ha ha! :rolleyes:
Yeah he's my baby ;) got him on dec 9th but haven't had much of a chance to do stuff with him because of the horrible weather... till now - woo-hoo! going to start hacking him out for short periods of time hopefully in the next couple of days (had to enlist outside help as my sister's horse is a big wimp and spooks at everything so possibly not the best hacking companion for a wobbly green machine :D) to buil muscle and fitness and get him feeling a bit more balanced in himself, I can't wait feeling really excited about finally getting back on him even if it is just going to be nice slow gentle work (actually think i'm pretty pleased about that too ha ha!) :D