Another eventing website

Heidi1

Visit site
I got the link too and yes free one months trials memebership, but it's not all up and running, no course photos etc......... Very very similar to Eventriders.com.........

RachelB

Visit site
It is the same isn't it, just browsing through and the Longleat report is written by Boss, the one used on ER!
First thing that comes to mind - pointless?

BBs

Visit site
Have you not felt you havent been getting your monies worth with ER.com! I certainly would if I had paid this year!

Havent been very happy with it at all.

ER.com in my opinion has gone very down hill since the departure of the main person!

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
I thought eventriders had gone downhill as nothing has been updated and the course photos are rubbish this year. So come on BBs give us the goss!

Noodlejaffa

www.ailsamactaggart.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Have you not felt you havent been getting your monies worth with ER.com! I certainly would if I had paid this year!

Havent been very happy with it at all.

ER.com in my opinion has gone very down hill since the departure of the main person!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have only been a member for a couple of months. What was it like before?

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
I've registerd - we'll be advertising on there
smile.gif

Nice to see that Tilly's got an article on there too!
Kate x

H-J

www.piczo.com
I agree, my membership ran out a month ago and I cant see the point in re-joining! They are so slow with the events this week page they update it like the Friday before and the event reports come on like a week later!!

flohelf

Visit site
Totally agree. It's my second year running as a member and I noticed the difference this year: Event reports are real slow coming on line and photos even slower.
mad.gif

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
My Event riders membership is about due for renewal and I won't bother certainly for the moment. They are not covering nearly as many events and updates have either been non existent or slow.

I can't see both sites lasting for long I suspect there is only room for one as it is a limited market and people wil pay for the best not both!

MissDeMeena

Visit site
I was going to ask what had happened to ER.com.. as i thought it was crap at the mo.. i didn't ask as i know so many people on here were involved in it!!
Glad i know now.. and others agree with me!!

pootler

Visit site
I was thinking it was just me! I have been underwhelmed with it too this year. A real shame because it was great.

I looked at the website and oooohhh there's a forum coming! I used to really like the one on the Ginny Leng website until it shut down.

Ignition

Visit site
it's just been slow the past few months as they were doing the new website! They didnt bother, as such, too keep ER updated. The new one will be better.. i'll be doing a weekly diary, so thats a great reason too renew :p

BBs

Visit site
Ahh see i was under the impression that ER.com was continuing to be run by the other half of er.com.

Hey ho what do I know.

Cool will look forward to reading your diary
smile.gif

sw123

Visit site
Basically what has happened is the partnership of people who ran eventriders has now split up and both gone their separate ways. The person now running ER hadn't had much input before but decided they wanted more meaning the person who had been doing most of the work on ER has decided she no longer wants to be in the partnership. She has set up eventingworldwide.com and a lot of the columnsists/photographers/reporters know and like her so have decided to go with her....

Both will continue running, use your free months membership to see which you prefer! If you liked old style ER (ie earlier this season before the partnership dissolved) then EWW is looking be like that with other new things to go with them.

ER is continuing albeit with different reporters etc

Have a look and see what you think! OVer the next few weeks all should start looking really good over on EWW

Nic

Visit site
Can anyone log on to this website?

I have registered & had a confirmation email with my password but I never seem able to log on
confused.gif