Another go

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I'm up mearly tommorrow morning and am going to have another go at getting my dogs to chase some wild mammals.

Anything will do; I might even resort to squirrels.

Wish me luck.

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
How did your hunting trip go Nigel?

I combined mine with a hunt for an errant bull (don't worry folks he's domesticated (if a little ferral); hunting domestic animals with dogs is still legal - thank God!) I made sure I had the correct intent, I decided on 'willfully allowing' the dogs to hunt wild mammals as I felt deliberately hunting a wild mammal with a dog might be a little too time consuming and distracting from the main task.

Any way to cut a long story short, I got to within a few yards of my bull, but was foiled by the thick brambles. As for deer and other illegal prey, not a sausage, still hopefully we'll do better next time.

Nigel

Visit site
Hi AA,

No hares a foot, Charlie not at home in the woods either, try next weekend. I am mounted on my retired hunter Oscar with the two dogs, hunter and Jake, no guns.

Nigel

Fairynuff

Visit site
nor a salami here!! Theyve shot them all! Not quite true but almost.I havent been graced with the sight of my usual deer visitors for days now although I did hear a buck barking last night-really sad-no one replied : I miss seeing them. M.