Another -HOw Much Question - Sorry!

WishfulThinker

Just up from that street on the right.....
Visit site
15.3hh 10/11yr Gelding, Shire X Irish Cob(possibly draught) 10 Inches Bone, Lightly Feathered, slightly croup high.
Very sweet natured. Not a novice ride. Can jump up to 4ft(too scared to try anything higher) Loves XC, good with poles, works in an outline , forward going, good doer. Nice paces - slightly showy, can do lateral work.
Brilliant to shoe, will travel in anything (never taken longer then 5 mins to load), Does not like hoses, but fine with water. Not fussy eater. Never had anyhealth problems, does have splints on fore cannons, but had never been lame.
Never agressive towards other horses. Brilliant with newbies, but if he figures out you know what your doing he will test you.

Has not been properly competed due to riders circumstances, but did 1st Hunter Trail and only refused 1 fence. Absolute gem in a show situation, never bats an eyelid. Dont want to say what I paid for him, btu he is away on loan right now and getting regular lessons and has apparently really improved.

Click on pics to make them bigger
When I first got him:

Few months later -150kg

Few months(5) after that and -another 150kg.

crazyfrog

www.sullivangatz.com
as i understand you want us to value your horse for you.i've sold a few horses and i don't think that you should let him go if he really is like you've describe him for less than£4000 to£4500>i had one just like him that i sold for £6000.

WishfulThinker

Just up from that street on the right.....
Visit site
Lol, I had better move areas then!! People up here are REALLY tight when it comes to horses! I did consider selling him in Feb as I was in a bad financial situation, and so a few people tried him - one lady (a dealer from up north who shall remain nameless!) said no more than £900(!!!!), another offered 5k, and a few 2.5k +.

Going to insure him for 4k. So there goes another £70 pm!! lol