another how much question

blood_magik

Visit site
I've got two show jackets that no longer fit and I'm going to put them on ebay.
Do you think I would be able to sell them and how much would you say they're worth?

The first one is a mens navy pikeur jacket (think it's the delgado one). It's been worn 3 times since it was bought last year and it's been dry cleaned so it looks new.

The second one is a ladies Tagg hacking jacket. It's never been worn.

I don't want to put them on at a silly price but I don't want them to not sell.
Any ideas? :confused:

Ladylina83

Visit site
I bought a Tagg one from ebay 2nd hand last year and paid £50 for it.

You might get more for the other one put how much you paid for it in the listing.

IMO wait until March when people are thinking about showing again. In January cash is tight for most of us , especially those looking for ebay bargains !!

*Maddy&Occhi*

Visit site
You'd defintley be able to sell them on ebay, but it does depends on the type of things your selling and would it appeal to the market. Show jackets sell good on ebay (im addicted to ebay and know everything about it haha)

Pricing wise im not sure- Pikeur is a pretty expensive brand so you could sell that with a higher start price.

Tagg hacking jacket should sell well too.

How much were each of the items when you bought them? (if you dont mind me asking) sell them each at £20/30 less then what you paid for, not so much less on the hacking jacket as I assume that wasnt as expensive as the pikeur one. Or just ebay search your items/ items similiar and see how much other people are selling them for, then you get a more rough idea where to start.

blood_magik

Visit site
I bought a Tagg one from ebay 2nd hand last year and paid £50 for it.

You might get more for the other one put how much you paid for it in the listing.

IMO wait until March when people are thinking about showing again. In January cash is tight for most of us , especially those looking for ebay bargains !!

that's a very good point. I don't need to sell them right now. :)

You'd defintley be able to sell them on ebay, but it does depends on the type of things your selling and would it appeal to the market. Show jackets sell good on ebay (im addicted to ebay and know everything about it haha)

Pricing wise im not sure- Pikeur is a pretty expensive brand so you could sell that with a higher start price.

Tagg hacking jacket should sell well too.

How much were each of the items when you bought them? (if you dont mind me asking) sell them each at £20/30 less then what you paid for, not so much less on the hacking jacket as I assume that wasnt as expensive as the pikeur one. Or just ebay search your items/ items similiar and see how much other people are selling them for, then you get a more rough idea where to start.

I bought the pikeur for £175 in a sale - it was around £230 originally and the hacking jacket was around £120.
I've had a look but I can't find the same type for the pikeur - the ones I've found are around £100 - £150 new with tags.