Another How much...sorry!! (my first!!)

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
Okay, he's not for sale ATM, but it is being discussed.

11.1hh welsh x (unregistered), 3yo steel grey gelding.
Plenty of bone, fast and friendly.
100% catch, farrier, box, traffic etc. Been lunged longreined and backed. Would make ideal pony club pony but not LR or first pony. Sale would include bridle, griffin saddle and stable rugs.

Also, would people expect to see him being lunged if they came to see him? I havent the facilities for this so would that put people off?

ets: I have a figure in mind but want to see what people would pay...

ladylisa

Visit site
I think about £500-£600 as unregistered and only being backed. People would want to see it lunged as they need to see that this has been done and how well it has been going, just like you would expect to ride a horse you were thinking of buying.

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
£500-As its a hard area kids needing a pony this small tend to be like just coming off shetlands etc so more LR types, not 3yo just backed. Also as not Reg not really the prospect showing home for HOY etc.

I would wait till end winter/spring to sell though.

fizzer

Visit site
if the pony is not suitable as lead rein or 1st pony i would of thought you will struggle to sell him other than a companion due to his size, kiddies on their 2nd ponies are usually 12.2 and above. he sounds like a nicw little chap, could you not get some help . ie a competent child to work on him