Another lorry how much....

ecrozier

Visit site
Just a quick question....prices seem to vary so much, but can anyone give me an idea how much they would expect to pay for a reliable 2 horse box with day living? I'm not fussed how old it is really, in fact know of a B reg for sale but their price seems quite high for a vehicle which must be, what, 20 years old?? Are many this age still in use?!
I was hoping to go more g/h/j reg area, as my 4x4 currently is an M, so wouldn't feel I was trading for something that was THAT much older!!
Am I way out in hoping we might get something for about £5-6k? Of around the G/H/J registrations?

Happytohack

Visit site
Just to give you an idea - we are selling a Ford Cargo A reg, two horse with day living (cooker etc). Excellent marine ply floor, new rubber matting, partitioned for 2 horses. One year's plate. £3950. Only selling as we have only used it 4 times in the last year. If you are lucky you should be able to pick up a slightly newer box for another £2000.

lisan

pets.webshots.com
You will have to keep your eyes peeled, but you should be able to pick something up at this time of year. I just sold my lovely F reg cargo for 5.5k - but bear in mind parts are hard to pick up for cargo's these days. Bedford TK's are really difficult to get parts for too. Leyland DAF come highly recommended.

Keep checking the usual websites, horsemart, horsequest, horseexchange (got my new one from the latter, v. pleased with it
grin.gif
)