Another rug ripped!!

Horsey_Gal

Visit site
One of my horses has ripped her turnout rug ..... yet again!! Is it worth buying her another now it's warming up? she is not clipped and lives out 24/7 oh and is a cob
smile.gif

Abbeygale

Visit site
If its not that bad the company that I work for supplies a product called Tearaid - which you can buy either a kit with smaller patches or a roll that is 20m long. Tearaid is a see through self adhesive product that sticks to everything. We use it for diving gear, and so it is waterproof and we have found it to be quite long lasting.

PM me if you want some more details.

dwi

Visit site
I would have said that an unclipped cob which is used to living out would probably be fine. What sort of condition is she in? Unless she was looking poor I'd leave her rugless

Louby

Visit site
My clipped horse was sweating yesterday in medium weight. Maybe shes trying to tell you shes too hot
smile.gif
. I think she would be fine without, either that or rug overnight only, its very mild during the day.

WishfulThinker

Just up from that street on the right.....
Visit site
Can you sew it? I sewed mine then put nail glue then evo stick along the sew line and its still waterproof.
Bought a kit for his latest disaster though - only 1 month old rug now with 3 large holes in one side (not impressed with him) and I am not sure about it as I applied the glue thinly as instructed and waited for tackiness and it took ages, then stuck them down and after 40 mins they were still tacky so had to just leave it over his door and hope it was sealed by morning. I think i will stick to evostic and bits of other old rugs in future!