Another vetting on Thurs...wish me luck

[59668]

Visit site
ok, after the failed vetting a week ago, I have been to see this guy twice and REALLY like him. More than the other one that failed the vetting. (fate?)

He's a 5yo by Pointilliste out of a show winning ISH mare. bred in Northern Ireland. He seems so level headed and calm, and moves nicely. More than enough scope for me.

So, once again H and H, PLEASE send vibes that I will get myself a lovely Christmas present!

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
ok, after the failed vetting a week ago, I have been to see this guy twice and REALLY like him. More than the other one that failed the vetting. (fate?)

He's a 5yo by Pointilliste out of a show winning ISH mare. bred in Northern Ireland. He seems so level headed and calm, and moves nicely. More than enough scope for me.

So, once again H and H, PLEASE send vibes that I will get myself a lovely Christmas present!

Everything crossed for you ?

pistolpete

Visit site
Is it cheesy that I'm hoping if he passes and I go and pick him up on Christmas eve that they will put a big bow round his neck and make all my childhood dreams come true?!
Not cheesy it’s a huge commitment taking on a horse. Make it as much fun as you can! Enjoy the highs. Best of luck with the vetting.

[59668]

Visit site
Ugh so we had to stop the vetting.
Flew through flexions, hard ground etc
Got to lunging on soft ground and he was lame. Slightly warm right fore hoof. Luckily the farrier was there so he took the shoe off and the poor boy has a corn.
So re vetting is booked for Jan 4th.
I'm so gutted and feel blue. But the vet was really positive, really liked him and hopefully he will fly through on Jan 4th.
So now I just have to wait I guess.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Ugh so we had to stop the vetting.
Flew through flexions, hard ground etc
Got to lunging on soft ground and he was lame. Slightly warm right fore hoof. Luckily the farrier was there so he took the shoe off and the poor boy has a corn.
So re vetting is booked for Jan 4th.
I'm so gutted and feel blue. But the vet was really positive, really liked him and hopefully he will fly through on Jan 4th.
So now I just have to wait I guess.

Damn! What bad timing. So much for Christmas wishes, let's hope the New Year fairy is kinder.

dixie

Visit site
How frustrating but also hopeful he’ll be fine once the corn has gone. Might take longer than 4th Jan tho, so don’t rush it.
horses have great timing don’t they - the last horse I sold decided to throw a bruise when he was vetted ?. Luckily the buyer waited until he recovered which was a number of weeks ?

[59668]

Visit site
How frustrating but also hopeful he’ll be fine once the corn has gone. Might take longer than 4th Jan tho, so don’t rush it.
horses have great timing don’t they - the last horse I sold decided to throw a bruise when he was vetted ?. Luckily the buyer waited until he recovered which was a number of weeks ?
Yeah seller is going to message me the day before having lunged him to see how he looks. So typical!!!