Another what do you think?

Mrs_Wishkabibble

Visit site
I can only see the black mare and if they got that her any more overbent she would come back on herself or do a forward roll!
crazy.gif

Poor thing, I feel sorry for her.

Jennypenny

Visit site
mmm I think any of them would be worth going to view apart from the welsh one. I don't have anything against Welsh's I have one my self, but the others just look like better ones to go and see. It is certainly a buyers market. There seems to be some nice horses going cheap at the moment. Good luck at your horse hunting.

dixie

Visit site
I really like Bonnie
smile.gif

the Welsh D looks quite interesting but rubbish photos. I don't like the black mare from the first link as very overbent and your last horse is very heavy and gives the appearance of being lazy.

My favourite is Bonnie then the Section D

Taffster

Visit site
I am usually a lover of sec d's but dont particularly like that one it seems more sports horse than d, a bit hairy and looking a bit underweight. Could turn into something special though as he has still 2-3 years of developing to do. I like the 2 bay t/b types but am a bit anti t/b i think they really need wrapping in cotton wool and far more costly to keep!

Cash

Visit site
Penfold i love reading your 'what do you thinks', coz you're looking for almost the same horse as me!! Anything you don't want i'll have ! :p
I'm not really keen on sec d's so am biased, but i don't really like it... I really like the black mare! :$ i know she's hideously overbent, but do any of you think she could be schooled out of it if encouraged to stretch...? I really like bonnie, and prince is quite nice- but why is he so cheap inc tack and rugs??

silverstar

Visit site
Well I really like Bonnie, she's got a nice jump & nice flatwork. just got to work out how much train ticket will cost. Im not driving that far. Also would I get her for around 2k not 2.5k?? Hmm not sure really about the black mare in staffs, she's obviously been pushed to far too soon. I think she's worth a look after ringing up just to see what they say about her. Im not really into cobs I want an IDxTB ideally but the budget definitely wont push to one. Or a TB, something with a bit of bone but not too much.

Where are you based?? PM me if you prefer. Im assuming you have the same budget. I've discounted lots of horses just by looking at the ads.