ANTI caves in........lol

CARREG

Visit site
A local anti has just asked me to go and kill foxes on his land with my terriers and lurchers, he's at his wits end, he's done the eletric fencing, the marksman with rifle and the live catch trap all to no avail, he popped out for 45 mins and came back to 20 odd chickens killed in broad daylight in the middle of the day, he's lost hundreds apparently, I said it is illegal to kill foxes to protect livestock with dogs now but I'd find a way to get it done [with the dogs] when I had time.......funny how people change their minds/beliefs when something actually affects them..............Carreg

Onyxia

Visit site
LOL!
.......................................................................................................................
funny how people change their minds/beliefs when something actually affects them..............
.......................................................................................................................
Isnt it? Funny how soon the "cant hunt cute iccle foxes" lot become in favor of killing them (most I know in much more brutal ways then the local hunt would) once a fox causes them problems.