Antifaz's second show

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
This was on Saturday. He was a very good boy and loaded perfectly, warmed up beautifully, then jumped quietly round 70cms and rattled almost every pole!
shocked.gif
In the end he just had one down, but I was rather disappointed. In the 80cm BOF instructed me to hold him in more, which upset him a bit, but he jumped clear! Blinking horses!! Got totally left behind at the second fence (will post the photographic evidence as soon as it's mailed to me!) but he didn't touch a pole.
Later a lady came up to me and said I'd ridden the "Untamed beast" (
shocked.gif
) very well. I think she was being generous (about my riding), but he's certainly improved! Someone else recognised him too, but kindly (at my request) refrained from telling me any more horror stories about him.

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
I had to tap right before I went in to jump as I was rather demoralised from the 70 cm class and A had just clunked a practice fence really hard and nearly landed on his face!! I must've looked rather odd humming and tapping!!
Actually am having a bit of a confidence crisis, but it's probably a combination of coming down with a particularly nasty cold and the curse....

Prudence

Visit site
PMSL @ you!! The mental image I have of you tapping on the orange beast in the collecting ring........ Oh dear..................

As for the cold, I reckon it's cyber related! Benjamin has a cold + ear infection, I have a cold and a dodgy ear that I will take to the Dr's in the am and now you too!!

Gingernags

Visit site
How is PF coming along now after her accident? Is it healed and back in work yet? You'll be so posh when you have your "string" of showjumpers at the shows in the future!

Oh and off topic sorry, but has SOS actually gone yet then? Still muttering reprisals no doubt... I seem to have missed loads lately!

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
She's fine thanks! Was supposed to compete on Sunday but I felt so shocking decided not to. Just as well because course was horrible and the temperature was an absolutely sweltering 39C!!!!!
SoS has indeed gone, hooray! And she did leave muttering something like "This isn't the last you'll hear of me..."
shocked.gif
. She's taken a couple of the more annoying liveries with her, thank god!!

Gingernags

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
And she did leave muttering something like "This isn't the last you'll hear of me..."
shocked.gif
. She's taken a couple of the more annoying liveries with her, thank god!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean there is plenty of room so you keep your stable and paddock? If so that IS a result!

Weezy

Visit site
Could be that the 70cms is just too small for him PF - I have ridden horses like that, they will clatter every blooming pole in the smaller classes!

Sorry to hear PF (Horse) has been off - I missed that and YAY SoS has gone (missed that tooooo)