Antill saddles??

donkeyindisguise

Visit site
Probably not that helpful really, but I had one a couple of years ago to back my mare in, I loved it, was really comfy and really good quality, was gutted when I had to sell :(
I think you have to be careful though as they stopped making saddles and someone else is using the name to create cheap copies, or something along those lines. I saw a thread on it a while ago, will see if I can find :)

Firefly9410

Visit site
I have one now and I had one in the past. They are great. I find them to be of a shape which fits many horses. Mine were both WH / GP types.

Cheshire Chestnut

Visit site
Sorry I'm late responding to this. Just be careful as they started coming back out in 2010ish but they're not official or original Antill saddles. Antill stopped making saddles a while back and there's still loads of their original good quality English leather saddles for sale but please be wary of the the fake cheaper versions now illegally using the Antill name.

I have an older Antill saddle - it's about 20-25 years old and it's fabulous. It's currently with my saddler getting repaired as it had a cracked head plate from an accident, however he's stripped it and he's said it's very good inside and very well made - loads of life still in it :)
I love my Antill and it fits my boy so well - he's a broad shouldered Welsh D and I was having a nightmare finding a saddle for him until this came about, so glad I found it, it's a little gem :) very comfy too!!

marmalade76

Visit site
I've had three Antill saddles in the past (back in the 90's and they weren't new then) and they were all great saddles. But have to agree, all the newer ones I've seen look cheap and nasty.