Anti's and telling lies

wurzel

Visit site
Have others noticed the disposition of Anti's to tell lies?

Often it is their location or hunts they have attended.

Sometimes it is on the behaviour of wild animals.

Any one know why this is?

Who would know, would it be a psychologist?

Exmoor_Blairite

Visit site
At the end of last week's case, the impartial judge, having listened to all of the hunters' carefully constructed excuses, basically said: "B*llocks!". The judge confirmed what we all know: hunts are flouting the law because they think they're above it. In a sense I would respect this if they were open and truthful about it, but they're not. They have turned hunting into an exercise in mendacity.

Nigel

Visit site
Hi ELB,

One mans flouting of the law is another mans testing of the law. And we still have an appeal.

Cheers & Chuckles

Nigel

Nigel

Visit site
Hi ELB,

No I do not think I am above the law, and I do believe it is being tested openly an honestly. I only need to Glance at Rural Rites to see who the liars are.

Cheers & Chuckles

Nigel

CARREG

Visit site
Fortunatly for me the Labour party decided that terrierwork was not cruel and therefore would not be banned, if it ever does become illegal I for one will be breaking that particular law constantly, I signed a declaration stating I was prepared to go to jail if hunting was banned, I still stand by my declaration unlike the majority who signed it.................Carreg

Blairite

Visit site
CARREG,

I was warned before posting here that you and Tom_Faggot were living in the stone age. You would be the first to condemn 'ignorant townies' for breaking the law, yet you feel you can pick and choose which ones you obey.

How arrogant and typical of the Hunting Fraternity. Tom_Faggot has a nerve talking about lies from the anti's. The Fraternity have made a good living out of peddling lies and mistruths. As we know, where the Hunting Fraternity are concerned, the Nature of the BEAST Never Changes.

Lord Blairite

CARREG

Visit site
Wrong there fella, you dont know me so its a bit pointless supposing what I may or may not condemn, Ive broken several laws over the years, I broke the anti union laws in 84-85 and others............Carreg

Blairite

Visit site
CARREG,

It comes as no surprise to me that a member of the Hunting Fraternity has a history of criminality. I am sure that soon one will need a minimum number of convictions before one is able to join the Countryside Alliance.

Sad, but true.

How many cases have we seen recently of Huntsman convicted for drink drive offences? Now, I can understand that many among the Fraternity will have turned to drink after their 'sport' was made illegal, but come on, its getting beyond a joke. Drowning one's sorrows will be the defence in court I suspect!

-----------------------------------------------------

Britain Is Working!

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I was interested in the Research and observation exemption in the law LB, do you agree with that one?

I've got four dogs why shouldn't I hunt wild mammals in order to observe them with four dogs, as long as I'm not being cruel?

CARREG

Visit site
Who said I was convicted of anything????...And I suppose that all the Animal rights terrorists are whiter than white, who was it that dug up an old ladies corpse, and wasnt it AR extremists/terrorists that beat up an old dear and her grandson for having a sticker in the car window, whatever happened to people being allowed opinions in this country, lets hope we never have to live in a world led by you lot where every freedom would be condemned unless it was sanctioned by AR terrorists.................Carreg