Antis.... few less for next season

Fairynuff

Visit site
a waste of bloody money, time and energy more like. I dont agree with hunting as it was and it is now a farce. I dont agree so I dont go, full stop. The fact I live a couple of thousand miles from my nearest hunt has nothing to do with it :grin:.A lot of energy and resources seem to be wasted on something that will never be eradicated from GB wharever happens so maybe its time to talk about banning terrier work and digging and leave the hound/fox status as it was. Would that make anyone content (apart from the terrier men)? Just an idea. M. :)

endymion

Visit site
yes.......????

I take it you want my opinions on this?

It's very hard to say anything as the article was so vague, no indication of what the alleged crimes related to, vivisection? hunting? meat?

I've said before and I'll say again I don't agree with any form of extremism in any area and I don't like animal rights activists who use violence either. If they commited any violent act I'm quite happy for them to be locked up.

However, I feel that the animal rights lobby gets unfair treatment when it comes to vivisection due to the threat it poses to the economy (lets not forget that it is VERY big business). For example I heard of a girl who got a few years jail time for paint stripping a car in relation to animal rights. Lets get one thing straight - no-one should be paint stripping cars and she should definitly be punished. But I come from a council estate where kids are paint stripping cars every weekend and if the police can be arsed to arrest them they get a quick slap on the wrist at worse. The punishment should fit the crime.

Anyway, having a go at AR has been going on for decades, it's pretty much business as usual.

Now are you happy you got my attention....? :grin:

Fairynuff

Visit site
Read it now. I have no sympathy for them if they were activists . Ive read a good few of their threads on the various ARs forum and to be honest found them full of hate towards mankind in general. The animal bit is just an excuse to be violent and smash things up. IMO most are upper class chavs with very little grey matter.
Endy, I am talking about activists, not anti's and lm not linking you with the former. M. :)