any body go derby horse sales 2day

kylee86

Visit site
hi i went to re farms today and my 4 yr old daughter wanted to have a look round at the horses so off we went. i hate going i dont no y i do it to myself. the sorrow in there eyes is heart breaking. some of the little ponies looked like they had lost the will to live. in your heart it makes you want to take them home but ya head tells you no you need to protect your own.

jacksmum

Visit site
Too far away from me thank god, i would be lethal at a place like that.
Have just brough another poor pony as it is :eek:

kylee86

Visit site
there was a little welsh a there today very sweet but no twinkle in her eyes she looked so fed up. she was very boney and didnt look good at all. it was awful. she reminded me of my little welsh a that has now gone to retirment to be a companion to another elderly horse she was 32 and my daughter was still riding her upuntil 5months ago she started loosing condition and her back bone started sticking out. she had slight arthritis so i made the heartbreaking decition to rehome her where should could spend the rest of her days chilling in the field with no younger horses bulling her. luckily she is only down the road so i often go and see her and keep intouch with her new owner. but this poor girl at the sales realy did look past saving. i dont no how they get away with it :mad: