Any experienced behaviourists please?

YasandCrystal

Visit site
One of my horses is displaying some weird behaviour and I am struggling to interpret it. Is there a kind experienced behaviourists on the forum who would mind messaging me to see if they can help? Thank you.

fburton

Visit site
Although only a few forum members will be qualified behaviourists, many will have extensive behaviour experience. Would it be worth posting here anyway to solicit views? I appreciate that the circumstances around the behaviour may be too sensitive, in which case feel free to tell me where to go.

My motivation is curiosity - I find all behaviour, including the weird, fascinating.

YasandCrystal

Visit site
Although only a few forum members will be qualified behaviourists, many will have extensive behaviour experience. Would it be worth posting here anyway to solicit views? I appreciate that the circumstances around the behaviour may be too sensitive, in which case feel free to tell me where to go.

My motivation is curiosity - I find all behaviour, including the weird, fascinating.
I have sent you a pm thanks.

Achinghips

Visit site
Nice to see you posting yarsandcrystal. Some years ago now, but thankyou for the lovely pm you sent me after my mother died, it was appreciated.