Any French Speakers?

Starzaan

Visit site
Hello lovely people, I was wondering if anyone wanted to do some Frenching for me? My colloquial horsey French isn't as good as it should be for business use, and I need a document translated.
Reward offered haha! If you think you can help please PM me and I shall explain more what it is I need translated, and what I can offer in return (god I sound cryptic don't I?!)

Bojingles

Visit site
Hello lovely people, I was wondering if anyone wanted to do some Frenching for me? My colloquial horsey French isn't as good as it should be for business use, and I need a document translated.
Reward offered haha! If you think you can help please PM me and I shall explain more what it is I need translated, and what I can offer in return (god I sound cryptic don't I?!)
Is this from English into French or vice versa? I can have a look if it's into English but if it's into French you need a native speaker x

Starzaan

Visit site
Is this from English into French or vice versa? I can have a look if it's into English but if it's into French you need a native speaker x
It's from English to French - this is my problem too. I would be fine the other way round but just don't trust my french enough to translate a business document haha!

Thank you very much though :)