Any of you midlands lot...

Coffee_Bean

www.horseandhound.co.uk
As I expect many of you have a few contacts, please can any of you in the midlands area put the feeleres out for me?

Looking for a 16-16.3hh, 4-6yo with the potential to low level event. Budget of 4.5k (ish)

Would really appreciate it, let me know if you know of anything
smile.gif

Thanks
smile.gif

minmax

Visit site
How made do you want it? Mare or gelding, any pref to breeding? I no of a 4 yr old, that has raced I think but lightly. A friend bought her last yr but became preg so hasn't done anything with her. She has wintered out with a few youngsters. I believe breeding very good, TB, as she has someone that may want her to breed from. If you want details I will find out.

scally

Visit site
Have you tried Ann at Medbourne Grange, they are dealers but highly recommend her, she deals in eventers of all levels and brings horses over from Ireland.

Coffee_Bean

www.horseandhound.co.uk
scally- I went to view a couple there today. Sadly not right for me, which is a shame as both really really nice horses, and very nice people
smile.gif
Might give them another ring in a few weeks if I'm still looking, see if she has anything new.

Will get hold of the ad mag
smile.gif

And henners- I don't mind something green, but it needs to be in work really. Thanks though
smile.gif

Mickeymoo

Visit site
I would steer clear of something that wasn't in work. Mick hadn't been worked for a year, then as he got fitter he turned into a different horse. Luckily it turned out ok in the end but it wasn't easy along the way.