Any one planning on going to Bramham horse trials????

devilinajar

Visit site
Just wondered if any one was planning on going this year. Im thinking of going on the Saturday for the cross country!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Yep, will be there sat and sun, maybe even friday if I work my hours by the end of thursday. I was going to enter a SJ class, but am nowhere near ready so will save that for next year
smirk.gif

Hopefully it will be hot and sunny, and they won't make me park miles and miles away again!!!
smile.gif

agreenhalgh

Visit site
yeah!! love bramham! I am planning to go on the saturday cause you get the xc and also watch all the show jumpers in the main ring! Great day out!
smile.gif

Kenzo

Visit site
Yep its a ritual, Bramham, Burghely, Badders, Blenheim, Chatsworth...I drag my poor OH round them all every year.

poor fella!
grin.gif

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yep its a ritual, Bramham, Burghely, Badders, Blenheim, Chatsworth...I drag my poor OH round them all every year.

poor fella!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow - you must be minted!!! Or have a very generous OH/credit card - what do you do with all that shopping?!
grin.gif

Kenzo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

poor fella!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow - you must be minted!!! Or have a very generous OH/credit card - what do you do with all that shopping?!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol if only! Bramham usually my the weekend around my birthday and we always camp over at Rudding Park and make a weekend of it, so OH doesnt get let off very easily, I milk it for all its worth lol
grin.gif

I think we should have a mass HHO camp over at Rudding Park...take over the place, BBQ...beers it would be a weekend to remember!
smile.gif

Thunderbirds R Gone

Visit site
Absolutely! I go every year, starting with the trot up on Wednesday afternoon, then Thurs (when I will be showing my yearling
crazy.gif
), Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Love it!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Kenzo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Kenzo - How come camping at Rudding Park though - bit of a trek isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

No not all all, its about a 20 minute drive, Bramham is just down the A1 from Harrogate, not far at all....although you have to set off a bit earlier to avoid the queues.

Kenzo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I was just thinking that - Rudding Park is miles away.
Can you not camp at Bramham?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you seen the toilet and shower facilities at these events when camping over lol?, just personal preference thats all, we tend to go into Harrogate for a few drinks afterwards so we like to stop at Rudding.
smile.gif

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
I shall be commuting from my house each day, will take all of 5 mins
wink.gif

Kenzo, the day toilets are bad enough - so can't imagine what the camping ones are like
crazy.gif

Kenzo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I shall be commuting from my house each day, will take all of 5 mins
wink.gif

Kenzo, the day toilets are bad enough - so can't imagine what the camping ones are like
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly my point, I tend not to eat or drink anything the day before in fear of needing the toilet lol, those porta loo's are evil...pure evil!
grin.gif

DTMDAN

Visit site
Haven't decided what to do! Could to do all 4 days or just Sat.

If I just do Sat I will be able to do 4 days at Blenhim assuming it doesn't get rained off like last year!

Kenzo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
i go every year, but sadly i will miss it this year, as i will be soaking up the sun in Mexico
crazy.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm Bramham or Mexico....it a hard decision
confused.gif
wink.gif
but I think I'd go with the amigos lol!