ANY PLEASURE RIDES IN WORCS/WARKS AREA IN JUNE?

bailey14

Visit site
Having been on three brilliant pleasure rides in the last four weeks does anyone know of anymore that are on in June in Worcestershire or Warwickshire please? My last one was Admington on Sunday and I am already having withdrawal symptoms. I absolutely love them.

GraceDawson

Visit site
Hi there!

There is a small pleasure ride on Packington estate in June. Check the Coleshill Heath Riding Club website.

It is a nice ride but there are no jumps, which is a bit of a shame but nice none the less.

Did you do the SRC mini ODE?

moogrrr

Visit site
I am from Herefordshire and we have a fab website, www.herefordequestrian.co.uk which quite often has fun rides in Worcestershire included on it - i think there are a couple this weekend. (i could be wrong and don't have time to look as i am at work!!
wink.gif
)

GraceDawson

Visit site
Yeah, I did venture over to try and get around.. which we did!

I got the highest dressage score, clear jumping and only one pull out over xc. This meant we were third, as two people went clear xc and drew 1st place. It was only the smallest class, but needed a chilled, easy time for our first go.

I'll keep my eye out for some p.rides.

Weezy

Visit site
You may think it too far, but Cotswold Farm Park rides are absolutely fabby! Lots and lots of jumps should you want to jump, but you don't have to! They are at least monthly, some months there are two. Check out their website for more details.