Any recommendations for ‘gel seat’ breeches/jodhpurs

DrZoo

New User
Visit site
Hi,

I returned to riding after break of many years about a year ago and am now considering buying a pair of ‘gel seat’ type breeches/jodhpurs but a bit overwhelmed by choice etc. I am mainly hacking and having lessons.

I would appreciate any recommendations from people on the forum - which brand and why. Also, is it worth buying a pair-do they actually help with staying in the saddle?

Thank you!

Mule

Visit site
I love the Dublin cool it ones too. I will say I just like them because they're very comfortable and I don't get too hot in them like I do in jodhpurs. I'm not too bothered about riding with or without a full seat, gel or otherwise.

I bought another pair of Dublin ones yesterday. As well as the normal colours, they have a very bright pink colour. They also have a violet colour that is a bit ott. Anyway, my point is that these colours mustn't be very popular because I got the pink ones for half the usual price on Amazon. :) I do have two other pairs, beige and charcoal. They look quite smart, but they weren't half price!

Maesto's Girl

Visit site
Definitely Dublin - reasonably priced and good quality. I have the cool it and the warm it ones and I love them. I have had mine for over a year wearing at least once a week and they are still going strong! Also like my Kingsland ones but they were a treat as they are 3 times the price :oops: