Any riding available in Somerset?

Umbongo

Visit site
Hello!

I am just wondering if anyone on here knows of anyone who needs a horse exercising in Somerset? I live in Keinton Mandeville, in between Street/Glastonbury and Castle Cary. BF lives in Bruton and I work in Yeovil.

Basically I am 23 years old, been riding since I was 10. Had a few horses on loan, a couple of youngsters etc. Worked in various yards, riding schools/racing/hunting etc. I am a quiet, confident and sensible rider (just have a couple confidence issues with jumping after a few accidents :( ).

I cannot afford to buy or loan at the moment, and have found it difficult trying to find a share as I work every weekday and every other Saturday. So only have Sundays and the odd Saturday free, and the shares I can find obviously want someone to exercise in the week.

I did have a share through the summer that I rode a few times a week, but a serious lack of any hacking (apart from a 10 minute road route) too dark to ride after work now, and owner coming back to the UK (and so available to ride everyday) has meant that I do not go up there as often as I used to.

I am quite happy to work for a nice hack out etc. Don't think I can get through this winter without the odd nice ride out!

If you know of anything then please PM me

Thank you!!! :)