Any un-aff ODE's coming up in Kent/Surrey/Sussex? or HT's?

jennystreek

Visit site
I'm aiming to do an intro with my boy (who's had an injury) in July, but would love to try a ODE first, around 2ft6 or so.

Does anyone know of any that are on? Or, any hunter trials?

Thanks
cool.gif

jennystreek

Visit site
thanks jo - did see that.

would like to get him round XC course though ideally... back in to the swing of things. took him to reigate yesterday and he was like a tank - jumped everything I asked without any hesitation. Got a bit TOO cocky though!!! think he loved it!
smile.gif

If not, may just go schooling at tweseldown, or back to reigate
smile.gif
x

rising_promise

Visit site
Hiya,

Wivelsden Farm in Chailey (near Uckfield) have a ODE on Sat 20th June. Its run by Southdown East PC and is a lovely venue.

There's a 2ft 6 class which I'm planning on doing with my girl.

Really inviting course, well built fences, very well presented course.

We went there for the hunter trials a couple of weeks ago and would highly recommend it!

Vicki1986

Visit site
chilham park in sept

warren barn (wdhc.org.uk) sept also

pachesham run some

ardingly RC run some

HT's, blue anchor sept (thinks its horsham or horley RC, either way its listed on pegasus website in the diary of events) east byshee fruit farm Ht schedule already out on t.wells RC website

mooniemoo

Visit site
As already mentioned the Southdown East pony club have a 2'6 on 20th June, they also have a 2'9-3'0 and 3'0-3'3 on 5th July all of these at Wivelseden Farm about 5 miles from Haywards Heath. Also on the 5th July Coombelands , Pulborough have a 2'6 and I think a 2'9 run by Petersfield Pony Club I believe. Lodge Farm and Ardingly riding club both have ode in August.

cyearsley

Visit site
Just to add they have clear round cross country over the schooling fences at the Chilham combined training so probably a good basis for a ODE, was hoping to get there with my boy as we were hoping to do our first unaffiliated ODE in June/July but he got himself caught on his haynet the other week and though sound haven't jumped and just kept him ticking over until I get his back checked at the end of this week. Fingers crossed if we get back jumping fairly soon, will be aiming for one in June or July
crazy.gif