anybody from kent?

steveb

New User
Visit site
anybody live in kent.iam a 33 guy from the ashford area.also does anybody require a stable hand even if its for free.would like to learn to look after horses.in return for rides and tution.used to ride when i was a teenager like to get back into the saddle again and brush up on my riding technique.
you can send me a private message if you like.

burrows

Visit site
I am from Kent near maidstone. There is Cobham manor, Thurnham which is just outside of Maidstone they do loads of stuff, riding lessons, competitions, horse ball, they have got a website www.cobham-manor.co.uk/ but I dont know if it is close enough to you to be any help. I am afraid I dont know anywhere near ashford. You could go to a local feed/tack shop as there will be adverts up there. There is also the local magazine pegusus which advertises everything horsey in the area, hope you manage to find something.

burrows

Visit site
I live in the Chatham area (unfortunatly!) do you have horses around there Frazer? I used to keep my horse over in Headcorn. Had to get rid of her when I decided to go back to uni for my sins, luckily only have to live in chatham on weekends now.

carladye

New User
Visit site
Hi,

I'm from near canterbury and if you can travel out that way you will find loads of horsey places. Bursted Manor are good for riding lessons - in Petts Bottom (no in yellow pages), also i'd look at local notice boards and mags or advertise there yourself. I know of them at Chilham Feeds (on the Canterbury-Ashford road), Scats in Wincheap, Canterbury and Willow Farm, Faversham.

Sorry I can't think of anywhere closer.
confused.gif