Anybody got a horse by Criminal Law

Heidi1

Visit site
As title, just wanted to know what you did with them and how you found them for training and competing, I have a coloured mare by him and have found her the nicest and most willing horse to ride, I have broken her in myself and she was a darling. Any comment and info greatly appreciated. Thankies.
laugh.gif

neigh

Visit site
I've just started riding a horse by criminal law for someone. Its a 4 year old mare about 15.2. She has just been backed and was apparantley quite sharp. She dosen't like standing around, just likes to get on with things. She shows a talent for jumping and rides in a natural outline. She will do some competing this year, so will let you know how she gets on.

MissDeMeena

Visit site
I've been riding one for someone else, and did its first BE intro this weekend just been! She did a 24 dressage, so obviously has a talent for that, 2 down SJing, tho she is carefull, they were just baby mistakes, and she went clear XC.. she isn't the best jumper in the world, tho nothing bad, just a slow developer i guess!
Will know alot more about her next season
smile.gif

spaniel

Visit site
Friend of mine had one...very opinionated and needed firm handling on the ground and determined riding.

Wouldnt be my choice.

Heidi1

Visit site
Thank you everyone for replying, think I must have the exception, or she takes her mothers side, Welsh D, she is willing and sweet and not at all sharpe, has a pop and but doesn't like standing still........would be interested in an update on all that are competing.............Thankies......