Anybody in Glasgow area help please.........

maree t

Visit site
Hi, I was wondering if anybody could help. we have seen what looks like a really nice horsebox for sale at a good price, problem being it is in Glasgow and we are south Kent. Chap is looking for a quick sale but I am not prepared to pay anything until I have seen it or at least had somebody look at it in the flesh so to speak !!.
Does anybody know a mechanic in the glasgow area that would be prepared to go and have a look at it for us please.
Dont know where to start , any body ....................................

EventingMum

Visit site
I have a fab mechanic who looks after my lorry and quad bikes but sadly he has a full time job and so his time is limited. It could be worth a call to W. H. Malcolms at Linwood, they're a haulage / logistics company and have a commercial garage which services and repairs a lot horseboxes so they may be able to help. Where about in Glasgow is it?

maree t

Visit site
Hi all, thanks , yes smelling a big rat . The more I heard the worse it got. He said he cant let it be checked as he is off shore , wont let any one come and look and wants the money up front and will then deliver for £100 ....... oh yeah !!!
Thanks todmiester had lready thought it was too good to be true and these usually are.