Anyone clipped yet?

Boxers

Visit site
Our welsh C has been getting rather hot even after only a little work. He's out at the moment and without rugs and I think as the nights have been cold he's decided to grow his winter woolies. So today our YM has given him a low chaser clip and I've put his lightweight turn-out on. Hopefully that will keep him cooler. Glad I've put his rug on though as it's absolutely pouring with rain here at the moment!

SPARK

photobucket.com
I'm going to clip my mare this afternoon. She is quite fury and has started to get hot when worked. Got a jumping lesson tomorrow so want to do it before then so she doesn't collapse and die! Poor girl! Will only be a blanket clip this time then next time I will do a full clip.

miller

Visit site
Yep, clipped out completely last thurs evening after work, had 2 cold nights and he though it was january!

Poor lad was sweating after a 25 minutes hack in walk - usually does 1hr schooling in mainly trot/canter.

Was really glad I did as we had a really warm snap last weekend and he would have melted.

OH's mare is not clipped yet, does about 40 minutes light walk schooling (coming back after tendon injury) and only slightly sweating

WallisM

Visit site
Haven't clipped mine yet as if I do I will have to put him in on a night and I think it's too soon,
tongue.gif
So gonna wait a bit yet, Got a H/T at the end of Oct so might do it b4 then.
So at the mo I am riding a teddy bear
laugh.gif

showjump

Visit site
My boy is clipped all year round!!- he grows back withing 2/3 weeks and it has to be clipped off again (the whole lot)-Yey!!
He's due again next week.
My other horse will be clipped next week aswel.

Oaksflight

Visit site
I wish
frown.gif
Had a dream that someone had managed to clip Hal, I was in shock. Needless to say, Hal won't be getting clipped until December (if he's not too hairy) as I have a month to try tackle his great huge fear of it.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Will be clipping in the next 2 weeks I should think, Both ponies get quite sweaty so the whole lot needs to come off but big horse doesn't have any stable rugs yet! Horsey shopping, yay
grin.gif

kat
xx

MillionDollar

Visit site
I'm clipping on Tuesday and Wednesday, my new clippers come on Monday!!! Yay!

Haven't clipped before so quite scary but my friend is going to teach me, so hopefully it'll go ok (fingers crossed)!
crazy.gif

Maislow

Visit site
I clipped a couple of weeks ago & I reckon Maisie will have to be done again in a couple of weeks, as the weather is so bizzarre her coat has gone mad